From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 08:45:02 -0700
I found a used copy of "Overland" on Amazon.  It still has a library
catalog number from Fairmont State College Library. The book has a
wonderful collection of photographs taken by Major Pond.  I'd love to
be able to include some of them in my current project on Twain's tour
across North America.

--
 There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of
                          in your philosophy.