From:
Peter Salwen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Salwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:46:28 -0700

Sorry about that.  Let me try again:

Has anybody already mentioned the article "Mark Twain as a Motorist" from the
May 1906 issue of Motor magazine?

It's available at Barbara Schmidt's indispensible twainquotes website:
http://www.twainquotes.com/interviews/Motor1906.html.
 Pete Salwen

"If  you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite  you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."  — Mark Twain