Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 12:45:42 -0400
From:
"Effgen, A. B." <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
In the manner of recent publications of Huckleberry Finn, I would like to emend Twain's third group to "Apatosaurites," as Brontosaurus has been a scientifically obsolete name for decades.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatosaurus

I have not read Twain's take on Shakespeare, and am interested in this audio recording, so on the topic: did Twain have any thoughts on Delia Bacon, who started the whole Bacon controversy with Shakespeare? Delia was friends with the Beecher family.

Alex Effgen