From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 13:35:20 -0500
Yuk, yuk, yuk!

I don't have the Frank Leslie (catalogued, at least) but I have the others.
They are either too fragile to scan on my high res flatbed scanner, or too
big, and my digital camera does not have high enough resolution.

I did one Daily Graphic illustration in two scans, but that 1873 Daily
Graphic cover is too big to fit on my scanner except in fourths, which may
be too difficult for some Photoshop sharpshooter to align and reassemble,
but if worse comes to worst...

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books