From:
"Helling, Don" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:07:10 -0700
I ran across this sheet music scan recently and thought it may be of interest to some on this list. It's from an archive of popular music from 1911-1920 in Kansas City and a response to the death of Twain(?)

Title There isn't any-one for me to play with any more : Mark Twain / words and music by H.L. Baldwin.
Creator Baldwin, H. L. cmp.
Publisher Minneapolis, Minn. ; Kansas City, Mo. : The World Music Company, 1911.
Contributor World Music Company. pbl.
Add Title First line of text: Life's sun set glow is fading from out the western sky. First line of chorus: Don't cry dear heart for I am worn and old.
Format 1 score (3 p.) ; 35 cm.
Identifier M1630.2.B25 T54 1911
Source UMKC: Music Z copies form part of the Kansas City Sheet Music Collection.
Notes For voice and piano. Caption title. Cover illustration: Circular image of Mark Twain seated with floral border.
Filename 003796

http://tinyurl.com/2jp45l