From:
Kathy Farretta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 02:33:56 -0700
Hi!
Did you get this paper printed anywhere?  I would love to see it. I'm
also an historian and am very happy to see another historian looking
at him.  He's endlessly fascinating--both a product of his time but
also a powerful force within that time period. Seems like a lifetime
ago, but I intended to write my MA thesis on his time in the
West...but ended up going another route.  His work on social justice
issues is what fascinates me the most about him.

Take care,
Kathy