John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:52:21 -0400
The deadline of July 1 looms for submission of articles on criticism and
pedagogy to the Mark Twain Annual, the new annual publication of the Mark
Twain Circle (premiere issue this fall).  We welcome articles of 10-20 pages
focused on either critical or pedagogical issues concerning Mark Twain and
his work.  (The Mark Twain Journal has always focused on historical and
biographical issues, so that would be the place to send if that's where your
interests lie.)  Please send me your submissions, either by mail or
electronically, addresses below.

John Bird, Editor
The Mark Twain Annual
230 Bancroft Hall