"Ladd, Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Apr 2020 14:57:04 +0000
Yes.

I have been listening to your recordings of the NYTimes articles through LibriVox. Many thanks to you and Barbara Schmidt. The coverage is fascinating. (I'm especially curious about the controversy over the dramatization of The Prince and the Pauper, and plan to look more into that....)

Thanks,
Barbara Ladd
________________________________
From: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of John Greenman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 10:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [External] 110 years ago...

As I wend my way through the NY Times articles about Sam…I keep being reminded about today, 110 years ago.

Today was no exception…

:-(

from NYT July 2, 1917 ...

John Greenman
Mark Twain Audiobooks from Librivox <https://librivox.org/reader/107?primary_key=107&search_category=reader&search_page=1&search_form=get_results>

 <http://archive.org/search.php?query=(read%20by%20John%20Greenman)%20AND%20mediatype:(Audio)>My Mark Twain audio recordings at Archive.org <https://archive.org/search.php?query=Audio+%22John+Greenman%22&sort=-downloads>

"Morality" is doing what's right regardless of what you're told!
"Obedience" is doing what is told, regardless of what is right!

prohibited.