From:
Shelley Fisher Fishkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2016 03:23:08 +0000
The information about the September 24th event at "Jim's Journey"  is available at this link. Sounds fascinating. Wish I could be there!
http://www.hannibal.net/news/20160919/jims-journey-celebrating-third-anniversary

Shelley Fisher Fishkin
Joseph S. Atha Professor of Humanities; Professor of English, and  Director of American Studies, Stanford University
https://english.stanford.edu/people/shelley<http://english.stanford.edu/people/shelley>-fisher-fishkin
Co-Director, Chinese Railroad Workers in North America Project,  Stanford University
Mail: Department of English, Bldg. 460, 450 Serra Mall, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-2087
 http://www.writingamerica.org/
<http://www.writingamerica.us/>
"Writing America is a triumph of scholarship and passion...a book that redraws the literary map of the United States." -- Junot Díaz
https://english.stanford.edu/people/shelley-fisher-fishkin