From:
Miriam Shillingsburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:36:49 -0600
I agree with Mark Coburn;this forum is enlivened with comments, queries, observations from non-
Twain scholars as well as lay persons and students.  I am, however, ready to go on with some
other topics on Huck or other titles.

Miriam Shillingsburg