From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2022 12:53:19 -0700
I've identified the names of 159 railroads somehow associated with Mark
Twain, from the time he first departed Hannibal until the end of the
Three Speeches Tour.  Most of these were absorbed by others on the list,
discontinued operation and/or changed their names.  I've only scratched
the surface in researching these lines and now request any stories,
anecdotes or other information you readers of Twain-L may know about
regarding Twain and railroads.

http://twainsgeography.com/railroads

Thanks...