From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:49:58 +0000
This is fantastic!

Does anyone know if Twain was in Walla Walla WA?

I see this in the line up:

Wed, Aug 7, 1895	Following the Equator Tour	Opera House	             Spokane, Wash.	Morals Lecture
Fri, Aug 9, 1895	Following the Equator Tour	Marquam Grand	Portland, Oregon	Morals Lecture
Sat, Aug 10, 1895	Following the Equator Tour	Olympia theater	Olympia, Wash.	Morals Lecture
Mon, Aug 12, 1895	Following the Equator Tour	Opera House	            Tacoma, Wash.	            Morals Lecture
Tue, Aug 13, 1895	Following the Equator Tour	The Ranier Club	Seattle, Wash.	            Morals Lecture
Wed, Aug 14, 1895	Following the Equator Tour	Lighthouse Theater	New Whatcom, Wash.	Morals Lecture

I'll be in WA in Oct for RMMLA, and thought it would be fun to find these places :)

Thanks!
Jules