Sender:
From:
Sue Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 08:52:15 -0500
Let me just say that some people on this forum seem to think that unless
you are an intellectual or scholarly, then you needn't bother to make
your views known.  Well, let me just remind those of you who fall into
that category that some of us are subscribed to this particular forum in
order to learn more and enjoy the subject that we are so enthusiastic
about - MARK TWAIN!  Therefore, if we happen to offer an opinion and it
seems petty or less than "genius" to any of you, oh well -- I thought this
forum was intended for anyone who might be interested and membership
should be
encouraged - not discouraged.  In short, don't be so pious!

Sue J. Harris
Secretary for Career Development and Fine Arts
Elmira City School District

"Live Life To the Fullest Everyday"