From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:34:08 -0400
I invite you to join or renew membership in the Mark Twain Circle of America. Membership includes _The Mark Twain Annual_, an excellent yearly collection of cutting-edge Twain criticism, _The Mark Twain Circular_, our twice-yearly newsletter, and helps support our international interest in Mark Twain. At our website, you can find instructions and forms for joining/renewing:

http://marktwaincircle.org/join-the-mark-twain-circle-of-america-2/

Click on either the "Join" or "Renew" tab to find printable forms. Or click on "Join/Renew Electronically" to do so online. The PayPal link is secure, and you can pay by credit card, without a PayPal account. The button asks you to "donate," but that is actually just payment. Thank you for your continued support of the Mark Twain Circle!

John Bird
Winthrop University
President, Mark Twain Circle of America