From:
Alan Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:55:38 -0500
Couldn't resist responding to your musings about someone creating an update for Twain's scrapbook. Someone has created an updated version: In fact, updated versions have been in production since I was a child. The latest form adds video and allows texting.  I read somewhere that Tesla envisioned the current iphone technology in 1893.

Sent from my iPhone