From:
"Lee, Judith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2018 18:14:11 +0000
Leacock also wrote a book on humor, wrote several books of humor himself, edited a humor anthology, and has a Canadian humor prize named for him.

Judith Yaross Lee, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor of Communication Studies & Charles E. Zumkehr Professor of Rhetoric

Director, Central Region Humanities Center
School of Communication Studies * Ohio University  * Schoonover Center 439  * Athens, OH 45701

T:740-593-4888 * F:740-593-4810  * [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  * http://www.coms.ohiou.edu/judith-yaross-lee