Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Jul 2022 09:51:34 -0700
For the last few weeks I've been struggling to add the secure layer
(https) to my site and have seemingly succeeded.  My Chrome browser
recognizes the certificate but still reports most pages as "insecure"
but Firefox works as designed.  The reason behind this change was to
provide a feedback form at the bottom of the pages. I don't get much
feedback or interaction from viewers and I'm hoping this will improve
that.  No one need register but it does require Javascript to be enabled
and it does request an email address.  Here's hoping for more
interaction....

--
/Unaffiliated Geographer and Twain aficionado/