From:
"Arianne ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 21:17:54 -0700
Kevin, if I find that that particular picture is the one I saw attached to
the actual article the reporters wrote, and I h ope to reproduce it, I will
surely ask for permission.  Someone, I'm not even sure that particular
picture is the one I saw.  I have lost so many pieces of saved information
when my then computer failed me dramatically.  If that picture is right, I
was wrong about Cable tour.  But I'm still hoping for finding the article
which specifrically mentioned him declaring himself a twin.  (And the was
not the New Year's declaration in his NY home.  It definitely was on tour
and he was in bed because he was REALLY tired.)

Appreciate your help, as well as other helpful members of this communnity.

Grateful
Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58