Sender:
From:
Harold Hellwig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2017 17:57:34 -0600
Hal,

Well, I'm renting from the Ithaca airport, but for a week, and paying about
280.  The daily rates seem (I just looked) about 45-50 in Ithaca, with a
total of around 180 (for Aug 2-6).  Not sure that's what you want.  Ithaca
is 30 plus miles from Elmira (airfare for me proved less expensive, and car
rentals seemed excessive for Elmira).

Hal Hellwig