From:
"Prof.R.Muthukumar" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 12:17:21 +0530
Hi,
I greatly appreciate your dogged pursuit of Pepsi Grant.
I have passed on your email to one of my friends in the English Department
of my College. He promised he would motivate his students and colleagues to
cast votes in favour this Grant.
I would cast 3 more votes from my other email IDs.
I wonder what Twain might remark at this effort of yours!
Sincerely,
Prof.R.Muthukumar.

On Jan 4, 2011 8:37 AM, "Henry Sweets" <[log in to unmask]>