From:
Wolf Harranth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 1995 13:35:00 +0200
I listened to Voice of America's *Stateside* program this morning. It
dealt with the original manuscript of Huckleberry Finn: half of it being
rediscovered, so that the two parts might now be reunied and published
later this year...
Sound quality on shortwave was very poor. All I understood was that MT
donated the first part of the script to a library, added the second part
later, but by some reason or other it got lost until 1991 when it was
rediscovered, and a three-part-ownership was established...
I suppose this is old stuff to you, but it was completely news for me and
I would very much like to know more about it. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Regards

Wolf HARRANTH