From:
doug bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:20:27 -0700
Mr. Holbrook,

Thank you much for the many times you have made so many people happy with your Twain impersonation.

Now, like Twain, you have lost your beloved wife, and face life alone.  Nothing mortals can say will stop the pain, but please keep in mind the great happiness Dixie brought to others and that you too have done.

Thank you, and thank her.  You both gave a lot to all of us.

Doug Bridges, Columbus, NC