From:
David Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:42:47 -0500
Hi.

Who knows what about the endorsements - esp. paid endorsements or paid
uses of his name - that TwainCo authorized during our boy's lifetime?
I've seen references to a fountain pen, to tobacco, to whiskey- all of
these make sense. Also I've seen his name on an ad for Plasmon during
this period.

This question is in the context of a paper I am working on about his
efforts in and around intellectual property, mostly those forms
other-than copyright.

DDD