From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1992 23:14:51 EDT
Not that it will matter to most of you, but it's probably best that I
let everyone know that I won't be on e-mail for the next week or so,
as I'm about to begin a long drive from Toronto, Ontario, to
Vancouver, B.C., where I'll be living most of the time for the next
couple of years.  During my absence, the MT Forum will be under the
excellent care of Rick Broadhead, the technical advisor for TWAIN-L, who
is surely more competent than me as far as e-mail technology goes.  If
there's anything urgent about your subscription during the next few days
then, feel free to contact Rick at either <[log in to unmask]> or

When I arrive at the University of British Columbia, my new e-mail
address will be <[log in to unmask]> or, for BITNET users,
<USERTAYR@UBCMTSG>.  My old account (as shown in the header of this
message) will forward any e-mail to my new account, but I suspect it may
be faster and more reliable to send messages directly to my new e-mail
address.

Note that this change has absolutely no effect on your use of the MT
Forum; the old addresses remain in effect.  Please continue to use the
Forum in my absence.  I'll resume regular ownsership of the list upon
my arrival in B.C.

So long, fellow Twainians.  When I log back on, I'll be in beautiful
Vancouver, where Twain himself spent several days almost a hundred years
ago, before he embarked for Australia, etc.

Regards,
Taylor Roberts
TWAIN-L owner