From:
Larry Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2021 18:48:42 +0000
All--

I've not seen people advertise books for sale on this list, so I may be violating etiquette.  However, I have two sets of the Oxford Mark Twain.  The one I've had in the office is my working set, and the set at home is virtually unused.  I no longer have need for two sets, so I'm looking to move the home set on to a new owner.  The volumes are in like new condition with dust jackets.

Contact me privately if you're interested.   [log in to unmask]

Best,

--LH

Larry Howe
Professor Emeritus of English & Film Studies
Department of Humanities
Roosevelt University
Editor, Studies in American Humor
Past president, Mark Twain Circle of America