From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:42:21 -0500
After receiving Jim's Seussian message, I received my copy of the latest
Mark Twain Annual yesterday.  Ann Ryan has done a great job as the new
editor, and the new look is excellent--as well as very strong content, of
course.  The dedication to Jim Zwick is timely and touching. And as new
editor, Ann has been able to do what the boneheaded previous editor (me!)
was never able to do:  get the darn thing out on time, in the fall. So if
others who aren't members want to join the Circle and get the Annual, follow
Jim's directions below...

John Bird