Sender:
From:
Susan Durkee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2009 12:43:53 EDT
Dear Forum members.

I was not able to attend the Conference, unfortunately,  and I can see by
the passions of the emails that it was a fantastic  and  memorable Mark
Twain
Event, he would have been very pleased!!!!

 I live on the property called  The Lobster Pot, the original  farm that
Twain purchased when he came to Redding Ct...This spring we had  a  Mark
Twain
Centennial kickoff here at The  Lobster Pot and consequently,  for the past
2 months, I have been  getting  many inquiries regarding Mark Twain and
Isabel Lyon, so with the  help of the wonderful web designer Brent Colley,
we
have launched the site  _www.marktwainslobsterpot.com_
(http://www.marktwainslobsterpot.com)  for  those of you who are interested
in Twain's Lobster Pot
and Isabel Lyon.

To learn more about Twain and Redding Ct. a visit to Brent  Colley's
informative twainproject.blogspot.com and _www.historyofredding.com_
(http://www.historyofredding.com)  will  tell you almost everything you need
to know
about Twain,  Stormfield, and  Redding, Ct

For any of you traveling East to Connecticut, during this coming Centennial
 year..you are always welcome to stop by and share a Toast for Twain on the
  infamous Patio!
Happy Twaining,

Susan B. Durkee

www.SusanDurkee.com