From:
gail levitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
gail levitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:17:31 -0400
I would like to recommend a new topic for all of the Mark Twain Forum
members to engage in.  Wouldn't it be interesting for all of us to find out
others' favourite Twain work and reasons why?  Although I agree that it is
academically stimulating to continue the diatribe about Mark Twain's
biography, the topic is becoming tired to me.  If others agree to find a new
topic to involve all the members, perhaps they will consider this one as a
way to involve all the subscribers, regardless of their knowledge level
about Twain.

Gail Levitt