From:
J_R Lemaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 16:10:25 -0600
I am working on a paper that was first delivered as a speech in Chinese.  =
The quotations from Mark Twain in the paper/speech were translated at =
least twice--from English to Chinese and Chinese back to English.  =
Because room for error is tremendous in such a process, I would like to =
check the quotations against the original Mark Twain texts for accuracy.  =
I welcome suggestions about locating the quotations--about concise =
locations (the more concise the better) or a method for locating them.  =
All suggestions will be welcome.  See the enclosure for the quotations.  =
Thank you.

J R [log in to unmask]