Sender:
From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2014 15:06:50 +0000
Hello :)
Would any of you have the address or know where I can find it of the lecture site or hotel that Twain stayed in, in Spokane, WA?

He lectured in Opera House
And stayed in Hotel Spokane

I will be going to RMMLA Oct 8th and then driving to Spokane on the 12th to find them.

Thank you all so very much for your help!
Jules

Ps I found all the places he lectured in while in Australia, earlier this year :)
Next year, New Zealand :)