Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2014 20:33:32 -0500
I'm an atheist, but all I can think to say Is God Bless both  of you.

In a message dated 12/5/2014 8:04:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hearty  congratulations Carl! How wonderful. Thank you for this.

May your  travels to the many lands of Mark strike you how closely and
sharply the  places he visited match his descriptions of them.

On Friday, December  5, 2014, Carl J. Chimi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I guess this  is slightly off topic, but some of you might be amused by
it.

>  My lovely daughter is pregnant for the first time at 34, due in late
July
> of
> 2015.  When we asked her if she had thought of  names, she said if it is a
> girl they are thinking of Olivia.  If  a boy, Samuel.
>
> Now, I've been a Mark Twain buff for over 50  years, but I'm not aware my
> daughter has anything but a layman's  knowledge of him.  She seemed
> surprised
> when I made the  connection for her.  Neither name has ever appeared
>  anywhere
> in my or her mother's families, as far as I know.  She  just likes those
> names.
>
> Perhaps a parent's interests  rub off in unexpected ways.  This will be my
> first grandchild and  I eagerly await the appearance of little Livy or
Sam.