Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2014 14:23:25 -0500
>Kevin MacDonnell is to be congratulated for his appearance on Robin Hood
>Radio today. After justifying his expertise, he masterfully dissected the
>problems with Mark Twain's America in logical, precise and easy to
>understand arguments.

Yes, he did, and in my book he gets extra credit in the "calling a spade a
spade" department for the statement that nobody involved with the new "Mark
Twain's America" displayed any significant knowledge of Twain. This has
been, and continues to be, one of the most intriguing issues to surface on
the Forum since I've been a member.

-- Bob G.