Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:51:37 -0500
7bit
From:
Heather Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
This is a beautiful old library in London (founded As A;; Souls College,
1415). The library was opened by Mark Twain in 1900.

If you have  a strong feeling about the demise of old libraries, especially
those with a Mark Twain connection, please contact the leader of Brent
Council;.

Many thanks, Heather Morgan.

  _____