Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 05:45:38 +0200
Dear Group:
I have been a member of this Twain list for a few months, and have, for
the most part, been extremely impressed by the kindness and generosity
to me.  Someone even went to the trouble of contacting and advising a
co-worker who is assisting me with my Twain costume for a Halloween
party.  Yes, I have met pomposity here, but that is everywhere, and I am
not the least bit disconcerted by it.  Numerous college professors and
Twain scholars and biographers have copied CDS for me, have offered to
read for me, and I cannot thank you enough!
Bless you for it.
Camy