Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1992 09:03:00 LCL
Mike Dooris asked for volunteers to explain just what kind of
people we are.  OK.  I am the systems librarian at Adelphi
University.  I otherwise subscribe to lists concerning Libraries,
Computers or both.  TWAIN-L is something that I subscribe to
because I am the liaison to the English department.  Well, I also
subscribe because I have been a Twain buff for two decades.
Getting regular posts from other like-minded people with good
taste is the Internet at its best.

Terry Ballard
Adelphi University