From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 19:43:19 -0500
Well, I have me bad days and me better days, but it looks like a limp to me,
especially visible as he corners the far end of the house in profile.

It's Jean on the left and Clara in the middle. That's not Ashcroft who
brings Clara her hat, nor Ossip, but likely a servant and there are several
candidates for that honor.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books