From:
Tom Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 13:33:54 -0500
Recently, I've been doing a great deal of research on
Abraham Lincoln and his presidency.  I'm interested in
learning/reading what Samuel Clemens' views were of Mr.
Lincoln.

I realize during the Civil War Mr. Clemens was a young man
and most of his essays were written much later in his life.
But it's with that as a basis (time and maturity) that I'm
most interested in his thoughts on the Lincoln presidency.

I would appreciate any and all insights or references on
this subject.

Thank you, Tom Ferris <[log in to unmask]>