From:
Errol Craig Sull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 06:09:28 EST
TO ALL FACULTY & FRIENDS OF MARK TWAIN ...

It's two weeks prior to the Mark Twain fest --
Man, you wouldn't believe the interest requests!

They call, they fax, they e-mail, too
and soon they'll read it in The Buffalo News

(You'll also find info in the Niagara Gazette
as well as an ad in our Index)

It seems that Twain is a popular man
with a host of Niagara and Erie County fans

Of course it's most important that you be there
to experience this show that's beyond compare

Bring your students, they'll have a blast
and see a great slice of our literary past

For ol' Mike Randall does one helluva' Twain
hel'll inform, entrance, and entertain

As he takes us back 100+ years
when most of the country was still frontier

He talks about life with rapier wit
and offers some of Twain's best-known lit

Then there's Jo Keogh, who'll tell the tale
of how Twain's white suit was finally unveiled

'Course, Bill Loos will talk about the manuscript
and how Sotheby's he nicely did horsewhip

Errol Craig Sull will do a new rap
'bout Huck and Jim and Tom and Pap

Some students from N.U. will participate --
with some special guests -- it'll really be great!

And don't forget the food and birthday cake
(It's 7 pm in Dunleavy -- don't be late!)

It's an N.U. event you won't want to miss
So Mark November 30th with an asterisk

And if you have any questions, please contact me fast:
the Mark Twain Party will soon be past!

Errol

(Errol Craig Sull, Adjunct Professor ... Director, Annual Mark Twain
Birthday
Party & Symposium ... 716-882-3456)