From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:00:24 -0500
Today is my day to post messages for others. Gretchen Martin wants to announce the publication of a new book she edited, Twain’s Omissions:  Exploring the Gap as Textual Context (Cambridge Scholars Publishing). Here is the link, with a description, as well as a link to sample pages:
http://www.c-s-p.org/Flyers/Twain-s-Omissions--Exploring-the-Gaps-as-Textual-Context1-4438-4989-8.htm

I am happy to be one of the six contributors. Gretchen organized a a panel at SAMLA 2012 on this interesting topic, out of which the book grew. Quite amazing to see a book in print less than a year after an academic conference—might be a new record!
John Bird