From:
Jim Zwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 15:36:28 -0400
I am putting together an online edition of W. D. Howells's My Mark
Twain with additional criticism not included in that volume (it's online
at http://www.boondocksnet.com/twaintexts/mmt/).  So far, I've
added his speech at the Nov. 1900 Lotos Club Welcome Home
dinner, the introduction to Mark Twain's Speeches, and his Editor's
Easy Chair reviews of Mark Twain: A Biography and Mark Twain's
Letters.  I also know of his Feb. 1917 mention of The Mysterious
Stranger introducing a broader discussion of humorists and satire.
Does anyone know of other significant writings, speeches, or
interviews about Twain that were not included in the 1910 book?
Thanks.

Jim Zwick