From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 09:17:35 -0700
I'm only too glad to receive corrections and another other suggestions.
I'm only an aficionado not a scholar.  I don't have the letters.  I got
that reference from Cardwell.   I need to clean up some of the
references on that page.  Given that overall the review was very
positive, especially in regards to Twain, I was wondering the same
thing.  Given that it was only the third stop on the tour and that he
had decided to diverge from the program, perhaps he was self-conscious
about the show.