Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 20:40:06 EDT
[If you want to sign off this list, send a message to [log in to unmask]
containing the single line, "SIGNOFF TWAIN-L".]

This brief message is to let you know that the administration of the
Mark Twain Forum has recently changed.  The Forum has demanded an
increasing amount of time from me, while my other (non-Twainian)
responsibilities have multiplied.  After considering giving up the Forum
entirely, Kevin J. Bochynski has come to the rescue by assuming
management of the e-mail list; I expect that my freedom from this task
will allow me to maintain my participation in the Forum by continuing to
coordinate and edit the book reviews, and maintain TwainWeb.

Henceforth, queries about your subscriptions to TWAIN-L should be
addressed to Kevin at <[log in to unmask]>, as I no longer have
any control over the e-mail list.  Messages about book reviews, however,
should still be addressed to me.

Kevin has always been very helpful to me and to all Forum members, and
I'm looking forward to any new directions that he might bring to the
Forum.

Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>