From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2019 12:16:25 -0700
This note is actually a copy of what I posted on my Facebook page for
Mark Twain.

https://twainsgeography.com/content/rambling-notes-bermuda

I've been working on material related to Mark Twain's visits to
Bermuda, a place he came to love. He made eight separate trips there,
the first as the final stop-off point of his journey to, and back from,
Europe and the Holy Land. It is also the location of his final trip
shortly before his death in 1910.

My site is pretty much a cut and paste affair based on some select
sources: "Mark Twain in Paradise, His Voyages to Bermuda" by Donald
Hoffman; "Mark Twain Day By Day" by David Fears; "Critical Companion to
Mark Twain" by R. Kent Rasmussen; and of course "Some Rambling Notes of
an Idle Excursion".

There are still a number of locations I could not find on Google Earth
and a great deal more material that could be included but I thought it
a good idea to let you all know about this addition to my Twain's
Geography project.
--
 There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of
                          in your philosophy.