Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:08:59 -0500
Hello :)

I found this information on the web site:

http://www.bermuda-online.org/twain.htm

They said that Twain's house is:

The house where he spent most of his time was Bay House, at 4 Old Slip Lane,
on the left and nearly at the end of a private and tranquil access road off
Pitt's Bay Road in Pembroke Parish HM 06 within easy reach of the island's
capital city of Hamilton. A coastal property facing and sloping gently down
to the waterfront of Hamilton Harbor, it is still known as Bay House and
remains where it was, exclusive and private. It faces west, with extensive
grounds going right down to the sea and lovely uninterrupted views of nearby
small islands in the Great Sound.

there are some wonderful pictures on that site.

I do not recall, but I thought that someone
mentioned that there was a book?
on Mark Twain and Bermuda?  I am not able
to find it at all. :(

thank you!
Jules