Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 21:32:35 -0400
From: "Carl J. Chimi" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
I'm pretty sure I read in Man in White recently that he rode in an automobile driven by Henry Rogers.  Rogers parked the car and ran into a store.  The car started to move and Twain was befuddled and didn't know what to do.  It all ended fine, but apparently was a bit scary when it happened.

Carl

Sent from my iPad