From:
Alan Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2020 11:05:25 -0500
Clemens was born to a Presbyterian Calvinist mother “crammed with sin microbes” so the King James Bible would be the One True Bible of his youth.

Alan Kitty, Executive Director
Mark Twain Education Society

“Laughter can shatter the most colossal humbug; blow it to rags and atoms with a single blast.”

Sent from my iPhone