From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2014 15:43:24 -0500
All true, but I think much of what he says about Susie comes after her
death, when both he and Livy realized what they'd lost. I'd separate pre and
post mortem comments about Susie and see how they compare to the pre and
post mortem comments he made about Jean. You might find similarities. Too
bad somebody didn't strangle Clara so we could make comparisons across the
board for all three daughters. Hmm... did I just say that last thing out
loud?

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books