From:
Ben Wise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 00:39:57 -0400
John,

I just watched and enjoyed the video very much.  However, as someone
who is not really "in the loop" of Twain scholarship, and who wasn't
present at this magnificent conference, I've never met any of the
wonderful people in this video personally (except for seeing that
last guy in performance, of course!), but I'll bet I know many of
their names from this wonderful Forum!   And I'll bet I'm not the
only one on the Forum in that position.   So I wonder if it would be
appropriate and feasible to edit the video and identify each
interviewee with a brief subtitle when they first appear, and then
uploading the edited version?  I hope this would be both technically
feasable and not in violation of anyone's sense of privacy.  I'd love
to "meet" my virtual colleagues in Twaindom, even though I don't go
to the conferences.

Thanks so much.

Ben