Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 19:30:29 -0600
From: Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
I don't know which version of the film you are watching, but yes, he held
pipes and cigars in his left hand, and he was right-handed.  I have photos
to prove it.  The easiest way to check whether a film or photo has been
flipped is to look at the shirt buttons.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive