From:
Rick Talbot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2013 16:11:46 -0500
I'm good with that on my end.
Best
Rick

Richard Talbot
1531 West Idaho Avenue
Falcon Heights, MN 55108-2118
(651) 646-6624
(651) 280 8734

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Twain Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cosgrove,
William
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 8:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bad Moment !!! Jocelyn A. Chadwick

	If I=B9ve counted correctly, we=B9ve had 137 witty (I could be
wrong)
exchanges on the general subject of a routine phishing expedition trying
its luck on the Mark Twain Forum, an exchange devoted to interesting and
enlightening comments on and insights into America=B9s greatest writer and
humorist.  And then we have it all end with that=8A. that=8A. that current,
clever, crowning honorific =8B =B3Twainiac.=B2  May I just say=8A. =B3Serio=
usly?
Seriously!  Puh-lease!"

Best regards,

Bill Cosgrove